Kroger is one of the largest grocery stores in the United States. Kroger offers a Kroger survey via its platform called Krogerfeedback which is a feedback survey platform and helps the company to get feedback from its customers and improve itself.
Using Krogerfeedback anyone can ear free Gift cards / Grocery cards / Plus cards / 50 fuel points / Digital Coupons, etc. By taking these surveys anyone can earn free gift cards worth $5000, $250 or $100. You can also get Krogerfeedback 50 fuel points that you can use to fuel your vehicles at any local Gas station. This survey can be taken by anyone who is above the age of 18.
Why take the KrogerFeedback Survey?
Kroger inc. has set up the KrogerFeedback survey platform to take feedback from its customers about the services of the company. The feedback then is used to improve the quality of service provided by the Kroger stores to its customers. Krogers also encourages the customers to take surveys by giving them free gift cards up to $5000 or free Kroger 50 fuel points. The whole purpose of these surveys is to improve customer service.
For the year 2019 Kroger is offering a $5000 gift card to one mega winner and different denominations of $250, $100, gift cards or 50 Kroger fuel points to other lucky winners who take the Kroger feedback survey.
How to take the Kroger feedback survey?
Taking the KrogerFeedback survey is pretty easy. As everything is going digital these days, the KrogerFeedback survey is also an online survey that you can give from anywhere by spending just 5 minutes online. You can use any internet-enabled devices such as a smartphone or a laptop. If you are lucky enough you can save thousands of dollars for free.
You can take the Kroger feedback survey by two methods. Detailed guidelines for both the methods are given below
1. Kroger Feedback Survey (By Online Portal)
You can take part in the Kroger feedback survey by using the online Kroger feedback survey portal website -> Greatpeople.me, It is a simple process and does not require much time but you need to have some pre-requisites to use this method.
- You must have an internet-enabled device such as a laptop, a desktop computer or a smartphone.
- You also need to have a working internet connection fast enough to load websites.
- The last thing that you will need is a Kroger receipt that you get while checking out at the counter at any Kroger store. Without this receipt, you cannot take part in the survey so make sure that you keep yours safe when you get it.
Once you are sure that you have all the above-given requirements satisfied, proceed to the below-given steps
- Open the internet browser on whichever device you are using and open the website krogerfeedback.com
- Once the website is loaded, you will need to enter some details such as the Date, Time and Entry ID.
- Once you enter these details, you have officially entered the Kroger feedback survey.
- Now you will have to answer the question one by one that you see on the screen. These questions are asked by Kroger inc. to collect information about your experience at the Kroger stores to help improve the service.
- You will need to enter your Satisfaction by a rating based on the following instances –
○ The cleanliness of the stores
○ The time took at the checkout service
○ The prices you got for the items you bought
○ The things you liked to buy
○ The best ones you found at Kroger
- Somewhere during the survey, you will be presented with a comment box. You can use this comment box to add any extra information you want to add about your experience at the Kroger stores. You can write things related to any kind of misbehaviour by any of the Kroger store staff, any kind of inconvenience you faced during your time at any Kroger store, etc.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter some of your personal details such as your phone number, your email address and your physical address.
- Once you enter these details, submit the survey and now you have completed the Kroger feedback survey.
In case you win any of the prizes mentioned above, the company will contact you via the details you provided in the previous step so make sure you enter the correct details.
2. Kroger Feedback Survey (By Mail)
If you are not comfortable using electronic gadgets to fill out the survey or don’t want to for any reason, you can try using the traditional mail method. To take part in the Kroger feedback survey by mail you need to follow these steps
- You will need a postcard. Write the Name, physical address and phone number on the postcard and send it to the postal address of Kroger.
- The postal address of Kroger is – Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
- Make sure that you send the postcard before the eighth day of the month if you want to take part in the sweepstakes. Any application after the eighth day won’t be eligible for a random draw for that entry period.
Kroger contact details
You can contact Kroger on the details provided below
● Contact Phone Number: 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
Customer Service Hours –
● Monday to Friday – 8:00 AM to midnight EST.
● Saturday and Sunday – 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
Kroger feedback survey is an initiative by the Kroger inc. to improve its services by taking the feedback from its customers who visit the Kroger stores. These surveys also reward lucky customers who take part in the survey to help Kroger improve its services. The result of the sweepstake rewards is random and depends on the customer’s luck but in case of a dispute, the sole right and final decision of the winners of the sweepstakes in the Kroger feedback survey rewards belong to Kroger inc.